There's a few reasons why I prefer to remain anonymous.
When I write, I tend to say things that I bottle up inside, things that I would never say to other people's faces, things I'm not sure I'll be able to say correctly to their faces.. Things like that
If there is one thing I'm most afraid of (after death and pain, that is), is having people use my secrets, my thoughts and my feelings to manipulate me, and to hurt me.
Which is why, I guard my thoughts much much more carefully nowadays. Not even to my husband. Not even to my best friends.
I am my own best friend, and I am my own worst enemy
I'm just so tired of being misunderstood, of not being taken seriously, of having to give in in every fight. I wanted to be someone who is free to express myself, and this is how I do it. I write.
Though I never expect people to read and comment, I appreciate if readers drop me a few lines. Just so I don't feel like I'm talking to a mirror too much.
Wait.
I already am.
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone


No comments:
Post a Comment