Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, 18 November 2011

Love is no posession

Sejauh ku berlari
Meninggalkan dirimu
Masih bayangmu yang menawan

Sekuat ku mencoba
Melupakanmu kasih
Lalu mengapa ku tak sanggup

Adakah waktu tak berpihak
Atau memang sudah jalannya
Untuk kita terpisah
Selamanya

When I first saw her, she struck me as a sweet, intelligent girl. Serious yet funny at the same time. Irresistable pull, that's what I felt towards her since Day 1.

To cut the story short, she got married. And I'm here trying to live my life accordingly. Most of the time I still missed her. And I believe that love is no posession. I will find my closure eventually. But I will still be loving you, be it sun or rain. Like you always said, "a part of me will always be with you"

I'm beginning to sound less like me and more like you day by day. But this is not what I can do every day, only once in a blue moon =)

You know, it's astonishing how little I felt alone when I think about you

No comments:

Post a Comment