Hi baby, thanks for the wishes. I wish I can talk to you right now but I don't want to intrude so I wrote this instead. My wish for this year is more happiness for us. You and me, jointly and severally (you taught me this, remember?). It's a lonely birthday as usual, wishing I had my loved ones by my side, including you.
I woke up just now and suddenly a question popped into my head. 'How much does she love me?'. I wasn't sure what triggered that but it's probably attributed to this sadness I've been feeling ever since I came back. I am contemplating seeing a psychiatrist again but I'm not sure if I can find someone as competent as Dr. Badel in Geneve. This city is seriously infested with weird people nowadays. Just two days ago my neighbour was jumped upon by an Asian (Vietnamese? Burmese?) thug just around the corner. And they say this area is one of the safest in the Upper East Side. Luckily she wasn't harmed but the poor old lady was terrified she wouldn't leave her apartment.
I hope things are going well over there. Don't fret over things you can't control. I think you should tattoo the phrase on your wrist or something and look at it whenever you felt shitty. And remember me, someone who will never think you're a failure in any situations.
I miss you love. I wish we can be together right now so I can blow a candle on my cake and make a wish, a real wish this time. Maybe wishing that we can turn back time and start afresh. Or something like that.
Jaga diri dan kesihatan baik-baik. Eat properly and work out. Come train with me. I'll have you running 26.2 mile in a month! =))
Thank you, 314
@Rez


No comments:
Post a Comment