Happy birthday to the cutest, smartest, funniest and sweetest boyfriend ever
My life has changed since the first day I met you 7 years ago
Although things are not as we hoped for, I do hope we will remain best friends forever
The one I can trust with my deepest secret
The one I can rely on every time I feel blue
Thank you, thank you for everything you have done to me
For everything you have given me
For everything you sacrificed for me
I do not know what's the best present for you
All I want you to know is, irregardless of the situation, there will always be a special place in my heart for you
Even if it's a little hidden
Even if it's a bit far
But it's yours, and only yours.
C'est le jour le plus cher pour moi,ce jour est le tien
Je te souhaite
un joyeux anniversaire plein d'amour et de bonheur et que tous nos rêves
seront réalisés au futur.
Je t'aime
Yes, I googled that
To the moon and back, baby
Your bae
C


No comments:
Post a Comment