Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Certot#1: I've got a crush on you

Well, honestly this doesn't feel right.
Well, actually it feels wrong.
The fact that you appeared in my dreams countless of times,
The fact that the thought of you would cause me to daydream the whole day.
Ever since the first time we talked, I've fallen head over heels for you.
And the first time we met, I was awe strucked.

It wasn't about how you looked,
But there's something in your smile that makes my tummy flutter
There's something it the way you looked at me that set my heart racing.
There's something in the way you speak to me that makes me blush.

Then again all I can do is watch
As people surround you with admiration
And how they are attracted to you, just like how did
Now all I have to do is to figure out
The ways to tell you
That I've got a crush on you.


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment