Congratulations! Your first book will soon be flying off shelves. I can't wait to get my paws on one, and hopefully an autographed copy.
Happy to hear you're coming over soon too. I hope all is well.
I'm back at the bank.Moved somewhere nearby. Still renting though.
Expensive as hell, but atleast I get to save the money i usually spent on gas as I can walk there. =) I miss my car but I guess Nini needs it more than me at the moment.
Kinda seeing someone now. She's great, fun. She's a daughter of mama's friend. You know lah my mama, suka meddle.Well, she's okay for a young girl (she's 25) And no, (despite that look you have on your face) I'm not shagging her and I don't intend to =)
please update more. I miss reading news from you. i'll be around on sunday. i wanna see you in action.
take care dear.
@rez


No comments:
Post a Comment