Good morning baby,
Selamat Hari Raya. I mintak maaf, zahir dan batin, sebab selama ni banyak sangat buat salah you. Ada banyak peluang untuk I betulkan kesilapan I tapi I tak pasti dekat mana I patut mula. Apa-apa pun, I harap Hari Raya tahun ni akan memberi sejuta erti untuk you sekeluarga.
Raya dekat sini tahun ni macam tahun lepas jugak. I masuk office pakai baju Melayu, tapi I can't find my songkok. And no photos. I lupa suruh siapa-siapa tolong ambikkan gambar. I called my family the night before. Mama macam biasalah, drama tak habis-habis. Menangis-nangis macamlah I dah 10 tahun tak balik =D. They sent me photos of the food. Rendang, ketupat, kuah kacang, sate, nasi himpit, kuah lodeh etcetera. Probably trying to seduce me to come home, hehehe =D Nothing I really miss except you and arwah Abah.
I'll probably move to another house soon. My lease will end soon plus I'm tired of this dump anyway. There's this one place near the park that I am eyeing now. Price is good, location is excellent. I'll let you know how it goes.
About you. Please don't don't don't give up. Please keep on writing, for me, for those who loved your stories. I know it's hard juggling your time writing, working, studying and managing your life but you need to remember that you're not competing with anybody. Pace your own life accordingly, don't succumb to the pressure. I'm always here to listen to you rant. I'll always be here for you no matter what. Promise me that you'll never stop writing. Maybe you should write something about us. You know =)
Please take care of your health too. I know that you're under a lot of stress right now and whenever you are, you stopped eating right. There's a lot of things you should be thankful for and you need to take care of yourself so that you can enjoy your life and not feel like everything and everybody is against you. I want to see you happy and healthy in 28 days. Can you do that for me?
Till then, take care. You, I love. Always. Forever. Tout ira bien. Que mes baisers soient les mots d’amour que je ne te dis pas. My French is getting rusty. I actually googled that =D
Love,
Rez


No comments:
Post a Comment