Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, 31 July 2016

coz i'm broken

Hey there baby
How r u?

I know I've been writing a lot lately..
i just need to get this off my chest
i've been thinking about you a lot lately.
i miss you

i hate myself right now for feeling like this
i hate myself for not being able to let go
I hate myself because I'm putting myself in line

It's wrong I know
everything abt us is wrong
nothing is right and i can't do anything right
not even the simplest, easiest thing

you know, a lot of times i'm always thinking abt the "what ifs"

i don't deserve you
i don't deserve him
i don't deserve anybody
i don't deserve anything good in my life because i don't know what's loyalty and what's real

i hate myself. i truly hate myself.

i miss you.
even though i know i shouldn't

i need a break. i truly do.
i'm sorry
i miss you




No comments:

Post a Comment