Dear sayang,
I saw your tweet and I think I know what you mean. I can't login to my twitter for the past few days, for reasons unknown. So I thought I'd drop a few lines here to let you know that I read everything there.
To answer your question, I think I fell in love because you're smarter than you give yourself some credit to. Engaging you in a conversation means I have to be prepared to come up with some valid points to refute whatever we're discussing. Never had I met a girl I'd enjoy talking about politics more than you. If only would you read tweets in your old account, then you'll understand what I meant.
And I'm not mad if you called me a moron. I know I truly am, for loving someone who wasn't and will never be mine. But that's how love works. You can't choose who you fall in love with. You can't choose how to fall out of love with someone who had your heart, even from such distance apart like ours. I tried every single day to forget how I felt about you, and somehow I did, but later at night, I always find myself going through your blog, twitter and facebook and laughing to myself. Oh how do I let this funny, smart and beautiful girl go?
Like you said 'Can't have you, can't let you go'. That's exactly how I feel. My heart pines for you even if we only spend 1 hour in each other's presence per year. It doesn't justify how intense those minutes are. I'll live for those minutes over and over again.
I need you to take care of yourself. I need you to learn to pick yourself up from your depression, without having to resort to medications or counselling. I'd be your personal guardian angel, but I can't be there all the time. I know for you, there's him. He deserved to be loved by you wholeheartedly, but I still hope there's a little bit of space in your heart for me forever.
Take care my dear sweet love. I'll remember you for always. I'll tweet if I have chance. IMY, ILY. 3147.
Love
Rez


No comments:
Post a Comment