Thank you for taking time to meet me. Thank you kerana masih sayang I sama macam dulu.
Thank you kerana faham keadaan I sekarang.
Thank you kerana kasih sayang you pada I tak pernah habis
I minta maaf sebab selalu serabutkan keadaan
I minta maaf sebab tak mampu buat you berhenti mengingat I
I minta maaf sebab tak mampu memberi apa yang you nak
I minta maaf sebab I takkan mampu bahagiakan you selama-lamanya
There wasn't a day when I'm not praying for you
For your wellbeing, for your health, for your happiness,
There wasn't a day when I'm not wishing you'll stop loving me
But the truth is, I don't want you to stop, ever.
I'm a selfish person,
I'm full with myself, and I only care about myself
And I want you, when I can't let everything else go.
I feel terrible.
I miss you already
Counting days until we meet again.
Safe trip sayang.
You, I love. Always.
Your green tea.
A


No comments:
Post a Comment