One of my best friend got married today.
I used to have something something going on with him, though we never talked about it. It was early 2008 when I'm still in post-Buaya phase and he just broke off with his long term gf/fiancee. We were both lonely I guess.
So we went out together a lot, and I still use our photo as my facebook profile photo until mid 2008 (when I broke up for good with Buaya)
Even right until he met his soon-to-be-wife two years ago, he always brought them to see me, and then ask me what do I think of them. I guess it's because I understood him well enough to know if the girl is the right one for him.
The first time I met her, she already got my seal of approval. Strong, silent, demure and independent. Just the right kind for him. And now on this day, they are going to be united together.
So A & M, I wish you both all the best.
:)
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone


No comments:
Post a Comment