Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, 23 December 2011

Cekiwa sikit

..The time of the year, lepas renew insurance and road tax kereta..
Dead broke.

And just now I heard something that makes my blood boil

Hubz promised his sister that he will buy her a new handphone if she scores 5As and above in her PMR. Result came out and she only managed 2A. Still, she wanted to claim the price from her brother. Hubz refuses. Suddenly the sister says "Alah..byk alasan. Kalau dpt 5A pun bukan dpt terus the phone??"

What makes my blood boil over is, me and hubz hav been working so hard to feed everybody in the house. with a wedding coming (another sister) next weekend and another brother sitting around doing nothing except menghabiskan beras and pow bapak mintak duit rokok. The father is a pvt pensioner and no longer has any income and only depends on us.

After paying everything, we barely have anything for both of us, what more to spend exorbitantly. We intend to wait for a couple of months, saving a little to give her the phone if she did get 5A. But after hearing she said those things so spitefully, I no longer felt obliged to give her anything. Jahat, I know. But I won't give something for somebody who a) doesn't deserve it and b) who will take it for granted.

One of those days when I feel so bitter and angry. One of those days when I feel like life isn't fair.

Gua nak tuntut hutang gua.
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment