Hello sayang,
It's been really busy around here. I have decided to rent the pad I showed you at the airport. The one near 41st. I'd probably die paying the rent but at least the house is nice. I would probably move in next month, as they needed to do some work on the bathroom. Ange is cool enough to let me crash for another two weeks, Harold not so. He probably thinks I'm going to sleep with Ange one of these days.
I hope things are well over there. Don't worry too much. I am giving you as much space and time you needed, as requested. But I will always be here for you. I have been here for seven years and I am not going to stop now. Stop overthinking and you will be fine. Nothing is going to change for now, except if you wanted it to change.
Thank you for your time during my last visit. I thought we both needed that, very badly. I have been missing you a lot too. I missed everything we've done together and shared together last month and it's only the greatest wish in my heart to see you happy and feeling loved. If I could add one more to the list, it would probably be "I miss the way you look at me, without saying anything, but your eyes tell me everything that's inside your heart." I've never felt so loved by someone before.
Do take care of yourself, sayang. Drop me a line if you needed anything. Anytime, I would be there at your beck and call. I would probably call you one of those days, if you want me to. You know what to do, okay? 314, always, forever. Selamat Hari Raya sayang. Makan lemang rendang jangan lupa I okay?
Your forever,
R


No comments:
Post a Comment