Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, 20 August 2016

Writing A Love Letter (not quite)

Hello sayang =)

Reading what you wrote makes me smile. Yes, boys will always be boys, no matter what. It's what I would do at home too so there's no excuse for you to say you don't want to see me. Time is already very short and those time we spent apart doesn't sit too well with me. 

It isn't right I know but you've said it. I'm craving for you too, craving for the company of someone I love. Even if you think that everything we had is not right, to me what's right and wrong are simply perspectives. You think it's wrong, but to me it's not. Then you'll ask other people, and they would either agree or disagree with you for different reasons. 

Perspective, just perspective.

I'm here to be your rock. I'm here to lend you the support you need. There's nothing else I would want for you, except for a little space in your heart for me. Treasure the fact that we love each other. When I first fell in love with you, it wasn't because of your looks. 

Hey don't peek. Finish your essay.

I love you because you made me feel like I'm a much better person. We've been through a lot together, as friend, as a 'couple'. I love listening to you talk, watching you eat and that feeling I have when I'm looking at you. I find every single thing about you attractive, even if you don't think so.

But what I love the most about you is how you inspire me to be more than what I am. So for purely selfish reasons, I love you. And after 7 years, I know what to expect from you already.

Your bae (I can't get over the fact that you actually knew this word exists)
Reza 
@Starbucks Quill City Mall, 5:26PM, 20.08.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment