Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, 24 April 2015

I don't wanna lose you now, I'm looking right at the other half of me

Hello sayang, abang rindu.=)

Right now I am packing for my NY trip. I'll be flying out tomorrow morning. Flight's going to take about 8hrs+, non stop. (GVA-JFK, Swiss, ETD 11.45 CET, ETA 14.25, UTC -5.00) just so you know. I'll whatsapp you my flight number later.
Please pray for my safety. I'm listening to this song and thinking of you. I miss you, baby. August seems so far away. I can't wait to see you. I've already had my flight booked.
Sayang, i know that you're going through something hard right now, but please take care of yourself. Nothing worries me more than seeing you unwell or miserable. Please promise me,OK?
I need to sleep. It's 4 a.m now. My sleeping trouble is much better lately, thanks to Dr. Badel. I am going to miss her when I'm in NY. Nothing beats a good psychiatrist. I hope I will not need one there.
Okay. I really have to go. I'm babbling.
Take care of yourself, sayang. You, I love always and forever. Do write please, occasionally. You didn't write here and on your own blog. Facebook is insufficient because I can't comment as how I would like to. Please, write something for me.

Take care. Abang sayang dia.
R
Rue du Mont-Blanc

No comments:

Post a Comment