Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, 17 November 2014

You

Hi sayang! It's good to be home.
I miss my parents, my siblings, my cat, my car, my house. Everything.
I miss you too. Let's see if I can squeeze in a visit later, okay?

Three weeks of bliss (though I have to pop in the Bank a couple of times in between), and I'm dying for my share of Malaysian food. Infact we're going to start tonight, getting our seafood at Umbai, courtesy of Rahana. Yum yum!

I've been listening to this song on loop for the past hour. I miss you sayang. Can't wait to see you. Soon okay? I promise.

Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along

It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside of me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me - Justin Timberlake


Missing you loads
R

No comments:

Post a Comment