Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Difficult

There's nothing normal about this. Nothing normal about our relationship. You know that right from the start. We've established this before this. I love you but I don't want to possess you. You ingat I takde conscience ke? I know what I've gotten myself into right from the start. I tau risiko sayang isteri orang. Tapi salah ke kalau I cuma nak sayang dia, I bukan nak rampas dia dari suami dia?

@rez

6 comments:

  1. i din mean it that way..
    sorry...
    it's just that sometimes it gets to me
    i miss u babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sayang you. Don't leave me hanging like this. It hurts me more when we can't talk macam biasa. Don't let her stand between us please. She's my girlfriend, but she's nowhere near you. Not even close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i syg you jugak..
    you tau i am a v. jealous person..
    and therein lies the prob. you're not mine for me to feel that way..
    i don't know if i deserve this kind of love..
    you're the 2nd person yg buat i mcm ni..
    i don't deserve you guys but here you are serving me ur soul on a plate
    i don't deserve this... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sayang, you might have not realized, but you're very easy to love. You're complicated but exciting. You always know the right thing to say to me. Your maturity makes dealing with issues easy. If you think it's all about looks and personality, it wasn't. I don't blame Nash for falling for you. If only you know the effect you had on me, we won't have this kind of conversation now.
    You, I love. Always

    ReplyDelete
  5. you i love too, unconditionally.
    lets talk tomorrow, u know the no..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sayang you so much
    can't wait

    ReplyDelete