Abang baik baik saja di sini sayang =p
I've been busy with work, shorts and stuff
Abah is not well so I have been commuting Seremban-KL every single effin' day.
Mak is not her own self too. I think it's the pressure from being unable to be with Abah all the time.
And I'm not sure if I can truly commit to what I love at the moment.
So after this one, no more until the dust settles.
I've been meaning to write longer, but I can't find the right things to say, without exposing too much.
Sometimes I just open up the blog and stare at the screen, until I ran out of time, and I quit.
I never realize you'll miss me that much.
Oh and I love the card and the song too.
Do take care love
@rezabcdefahmi
rez misses ayna a lot. and wishing ayna is her sister too so he can watch her smile every day.


No comments:
Post a Comment