if there is one thing I regret in life is not taking charge of my own life and live it the way I want it to be.
I am turning 28 this year and I do not have too many assets in my name. And I must have about 100K of debts in my name. Which is depressing.
I do not have any degree nor do I have any proper training in whatever I am doing now. I prided myself for being a Jack of all trades but honestly, all I managed to do so far is bullshit my way around the corporate ladder. I was born survivor, I do what I can to survive.
Now that I've gotten a chance to achieve my dream, I'm being held down by people, whom I thought, loved me for what I am. But it turns out, it has been a case of "finding faults" all the way, not wanting to see beyond my imperfections. I have made mistakes that I'm not proud of, but I know that if I haven't made those mistakes, we all won't know what we are capable of.
I'm guarding my feelings and thoughts so closely now that I'm half suffocated in them. I wanted so bad to open up, yet I find myself being used over and over again. It hurts so bad and I no longer want to tell people truth or facts, if they are already convinced that I'm a cheat and a liar right from the start
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone


No comments:
Post a Comment